lunes, 19 de marzo de 2012

Videogames and Energy, There is Another Way

Playstation 3,Xbox 360 and Wii consume 16 millions kilowatts/hour of energy each year,that is more than the San Diego´s annual use of energy.If you use the save energy mode while you are playing you will reduce the amount of energy that your console´s system use.The Wii uses 85% less energy than the ps3 and 89%less energy than the Xbox 360.If you turn off your console when you are not playing,you will save 134€ each year if you use Ps3 and 14€ each year if you use Wii.Don´t use the consoles to watch films because they use a lot of energy, is better to use DVDs.

7 comentarios:

  1. I'm agreee with you at all,but I think if you use Ps3 to play,listen to music,watch videos/films and connect internet, you'll just spend the energy from a plataform, while if you want to watch a film from a dvd and listen music from Radio, you'll use two plataforms, that means that you spend more energy because of the two appliances.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It's good idea! many child/adults/players don't know this and they just play videogames without knowing that they could save money and energy. From now on I know what I have to do when I go to play with consoles.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. We should use the save energy mode in all our devices, and TURN OFF ALL THEM, not just put in stand-by.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. It's a good idea to use the power save mode while you are playing because they reduce the amount of energy that the console uses. Besides these consoles can watch videos, movies and listening to music. This must be done on DVD or MP3 as there are for something ...

    ResponderEliminar
  5. is the first time I hear it and is usually more common than many other.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Shit! Sometimes I use my PS3 to watch movies, I thought that it used less energy than if you play videogames. From now on, I'm going to watch movies in a DVD

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I think if you read this you are going to be carefull when you use a console.If you follow this advices you will save money and energy.

    ResponderEliminar